Iran Shuts Down Airspace
Iran has closed its airspace to all flights after issuing a Notice to Airmen late on Wednesday night.
The advisory applies for just over two hours, according to flight tracking data. Shortly before the notice took effect, aircraft traffic over Iran and neighboring Iraq dropped sharply.
Western Officials Warn of Possible US Action
A Western military official said available intelligence signals suggest that a US military attack on Iran could be imminent.
However, the official added that uncertainty and unpredictability are often part of US strategic behavior, making it difficult to draw firm conclusions.

Flight Data Shows Rapid Changes
Flight tracking platforms showed aircraft clearing out of Iranian and Iraqi airspace before the official notice was announced.
The sudden change raised concerns among aviation and security observers across the region.
Trump Comments on Situation
Earlier, US President Donald Trump held a press briefing where he said he had been informed that killings inside Iran had stopped.
When asked whether the United States was still considering military action, Trump said the administration would continue to observe developments.
Foreign Governments Issue Warnings
Several countries have advised their citizens to leave Iran immediately.
Poland and Italy issued evacuation warnings, while the British embassy in Tehran temporarily suspended operations. The United States had also earlier urged its citizens to depart.
Military Movements Reported
The United States has withdrawn some military personnel from its base at Al Udeid in Qatar.
Meanwhile, a senior Iranian official said Iran warned neighboring countries that it would strike US military bases in the region if an attack occurs.
Situation Still Developing
Tensions remain high as diplomatic and military activity continues across the Middle East.
Authorities and observers are closely monitoring the situation as events continue to unfold.


